1. What Is Jewelry? "Fine Jewelry that till Please Generations to Come"
2. Large diamonds and small diamonds each have an important role to play in jewelry.
3. The beauty of small diamonds is brought out by arranging them in a single row or by grouping them closely together.
4. Diamonds come through in times of need.
5. A diamond's value is proportional to the square of its carat weight.
6. Diamonds in their natural untouched form
7. For many years, diamonds were worn as adornments in their untouched form.
8. Diamonds that are beautiful in their untouched natural form.
9. Untouched natural diamonds in jewelry